Friday, June 22, 2007

Making Melody...


Here's one the grandparents will love. Aslyn and I have a morning routine where after breakfast each day we sit and "play" at the piano for a while. She's very interested in the music itself-I think the black and white contrast gets her. Anyways, because the 4th of July is next week, we've taken to playing America the Beautiful lately. A few days ago we had an afternoon session and Billy walked in on us and caught her "singing" along. Now, you'll have to turn your head because we accidentally recorded it "sideways," and haven't got it fixed yet. =)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute.

Unknown said...

I love seeing her being exposed to music so early! Love all of the pictures on the blog.

Love,
Grandma Byers

lov2quilt said...

Rachel & Billy, I fully expect to see that baby reciting Shakespear or at least speaking a second language by 9 mo. I love the blog! Sheila