Aslyn turned 1 this last weekend. She had a very busy but fun weekend opening gifts, trying on clothes, and tasting all sorts of new things.
We had a polka dot themed party on Saturday afternoon. It was a beautiful day-about 80 degrees outside.






A polka dot cake. As Billy says, she was already in a "sugar coma" by this time, having already had some birthday punch.


This really is okay right?
Pretty Tasty!









4 comments:
She is JUST adorable! Happy belated birthday to her!
We got the link to your blog from Bill and Retha, and it is fun to see your family!
Troy and Becky (McMullan) Stauffer
Ian and Chloe
Happy Birthday Aslyn! It's so fun to look into the future and see what abi will be like in a few short months
hope you guys are doing well - and thanks for all the time we got to spend in palmdale, it was really enjoyable for us.
How FUN! I love anything polka-dot so I love the theme! 1st birthdays are so fun and seeing all your pictures reminds me of when MY girls turned 1. Eden was very clean with her little cake and did not like the sticky frosting and Cora, on the other hand, did not care at all and made a MESS. It tells so much about their little personalities. Now we will see how baby Neva likes her cake at 1... :) Love to all 3 of you!
I am so excited that Cari gave me your blog address. I cannot believe that Aslyn is one already. She is so adorable! Well, it definitely has been way too long since I've seen you guys, but I am glad to keep up with you via the net at least. You guys look great and like your having fun. Talk to you soon. Keri V.
Post a Comment