Well, it's finally happened. Aslyn got herself stuck in the dog crate. I was in the kitchen yesterday afternoon and heard her holler from the back room. She loves to put kitty in and out of the dog crate and I just figured she'd gotten the door stuck and couldn't get it back open. Not so. She had put kitty in the crate and then somehow wedged herself in backwards and couldn't figure out how to get out. Like any good mom I quick ran and got the camera to capture the moment for all you faithful blog readers to see before I freed her. She was not a happy camper. For all of you who think it's cruel to have snapped a picture before freeing her, I passed up on a better picture last week when she got stuck halfway out the doggie door!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is too cute Rachel! Any good mom would have grabbed the camera first! =)
Post a Comment