| From 2008_09_18 |
Aslyn was a bear for Halloween this year.
| From 2008_09_18 |
She thought it was great to go around "roaring" like a bear.
| From 2008_09_18 |
We went to the church carnival instead of trick or treating and Aslyn was fascinated by the scarecrows at the "pumpkin patch."
| From 2008_09_18 |
We made 3 trips out to see them during the hour and half we were there and each time had to eventually pry her away. The last visit she insisted on going around with a cup to give the scarecrows a drink. I guess when you're made of straw you might get a little thirsty. =) |
| From 2008_09_18 |
| From 2008_09_18 |
Here daddy, a pumpkin.
| From 2008_09_18 |
When you're one, your idea of a successful Halloween "haul" is a little different. Here's what Aslyn came home with. Two mini pumpkins and two cups. Not a stick of candy...and she was thrilled.
1 comment:
I love the bedroom. Shelby said we have to go down and see it. I am happy I got to see a picture of her in the costume, so so cute.
Post a Comment