| From 2008_11_27 |
We never thought we'd see this much snow in Palmdale but here's the proof. Aslyn and I made a snow family this morning, Peanut included.
| From 2008_11_27 |
A closer look. I was quite proud of my work.
| From 2008_11_27 |
Snowball. =)
| From 2008_11_27 |
A look down the street. I suppose I should mention it's STILL snowing now at noon with no sign of letting up.
5 comments:
snow Peanut is adorable!! So cute with the hats too!
Yipee, snow!!!
How cute is that and how did you get Peanut to stand by her double? Feels like a little piece of home for you? So fun!
Wow- that IS amazing to have all that snow in So Cal! Wish we were there! Just doesn't feel like Christmas with out snow...or at least cold weather! Much love!
You're good at snow-people! I found my attempts were futile..it's harder than it looks, but you've obviously got experience. Jeff actually used the snow to build what looked like a white sand castle....Californian snow-play, I guess.
Post a Comment