Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day 2008


We went to the park for Mother's Day this year and let Aslyn wander around and explore a bit. She had a great time running around on the play equipment and even found a broken toy somebody had left to carry around until I took it away from her. She was quite the adventurer and led me all over the place.





















What a difference a year makes! Mother's Day 2007 and 2008


We did some more work on the house this weekend getting ready for the summer heat. Aslyn thought the ladder was pretty cool and climbed right up and was fussing to try to get Billy to move so she could climb higher. Uh oh.....

1 comment:

CD said...

Cute, cute pictures Rachel. Her little skirt is to die for (okay not really die, but it is super cute). Also, I think you may have a little daredevil on your hands but you probably already knew that. Happy Late Mother's Day; you're a good one (mom, I mean)!!