Monday, March 23, 2009

Bee-ing Two!

From 2009_03_22

Aslyn turned two on Sunday and we had a bee themed party for her. She had a lot of fun with her friends(all boys I now realize) and they were definitely all buzzing around the house before the evening was over. She received many nice gifts and has been having a lot of fun with them already.


From 2009_03_22

The "Hive"

From 2009_03_22



Four buzzy bees.

From 2009_03_22


Sunglasses and gardening gloves. Maybe now we won't have to wear the Harry Potter glasses all the time. =)
From 2009_03_22


The main sugar source for our little busy bees.
From 2009_03_22


Aslyn and her buddy Samuel. Billy said he was trying to hug her. Playing hard to get already I guess.

From 2009_03_23

The birthday girls



2 comments:

CD said...

That little girl is just such a little muffin. Cute enough to eat!!

Jennie and Jeff said...

Happy Birthday girls! It looks like a fun party. Hope the girls took Rachel to lunch. Sorry I missed it. Noah is so so cute.