Friday, March 13, 2009

I don't think I've ever done a picture-less blog before but tonight Aslyn did some things that warrant one.

First, we had pizza tonight. Pizza with anything more than cheese on it usually ends up being mutilated until only the cheese remains. Tonight was no different, only after the usual "no roni"(pepperoni) "no room"(mushroom), etc., she loudly exclaimed "AMEN!"

And second, Aslyn did something that makes me wonder what's in store for us in the years ahead. She was laying on the floor coloring in a dog calendar with a purple crayon when she started to talk. At first it was just cute ramblings and then she did something that amazed us-SHE COUNTED TO TEN. Yes folks, 10. In order, no help. I don't even think she knew we were listening. Where did this child come from?!(and who taught her how to count to ten?)

4 comments:

143Steve said...

She is so fun! I am so impressed at her incredible Math knowledge! Looks like she takes after her daddy! What a blessing to watch this little girl grow up!

CD said...

Brains + beauty= such a sweet, cute girl!! The twins don't even know how to count to ten in order yet!! She's on a roll.

G-Unit said...

Are you really suprised, have you ever met you and Bill...pretty sharp I'd say!

Unknown said...

i'm impressed with her intricate understanding of Christian terminology. no pepperoni, no mushrooms... let it be so! :)