Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cambria

From cambria 2009


From cambria 2009


From cambria 2009


From cambria 2009
These pictures have nothing to do with the kiddos, but I thought they were pretty so I posted them anyways. Bill and I were able to escape for a few days to the CA coast and enjoyed the scenery and relaxation we found there. There's nothing like an ocean view out your front door in the morning!

2 comments:

Jennie and Jeff said...

I am glad that you had a fun time. Hope you are surviving the heat.

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! It's great to see that you guys got some time away from the kids. Sometimes we wonder what that would be like, ok - Lori wonders what that would be like.

If you need a place that's less than 100 degrees to cool off remember that it's only 95 here in Thailand & we'd love to see you guys! :)