For being out the womb for only one week, it sure has been busy. Aslyn has seen everything for the first time and has had numerous new sensations. She has been pricked in the heal twice to monitor Jaundice; she has been visited by some of her many fans out there who have oohed and aahed at her; she has had her first sponge bath at home...
(All girls like warm baths)
she has had some sun bathing time; been kissed by the dog...
(California Girl Likes to Sunbathe)
and has had a lot of time with grandma and grandpa Miller...
It has been a busy week...
Speaking of sensations, we discovered that if Rachel eats artichokes, Aslyn gets bad gas and shows the signs of distress on her face...
(Me? Gas?!)
In this, we have noticed that she has inherited my circus-quality eyebrows. She also has a tendency to sneeze in clusters. I wonder where she gets that from?
(Notice the eyebrows)
Well, that's all for now...
(Attitude already)
1 comment:
Congratulations guys! I just discovered your blog and was excited to see your new arrival. She's gorgeous! I'll be checking in to see everything I have to look forward to. Our little one is due May 23rd! Take care.
Post a Comment