Aslyn has been crawling for a week now and is ALL over the place. It's amazing just how fast she is. Her world has been greatly expanded as there are all sorts of new things to get into and touch. She loves half filled water bottles, plastic cups, a piece of a swim noodle and the hinges on our dresser drawers.
I'm only a LITTLE bit ornery. =)
Okay folks, we've gotten at least two people who have asked us if we know that the bumper goes on the inside of the crib. Yes, we do. =)The reason we moved it to the outside is that she was pulling on it all the time. We took it down but put it back up again on the outside of the crib as a visual barrier so that she can't see us peeking in to check on her.
I'm so proud! I can stand up in my crib now!
No comments:
Post a Comment