| From 2010-06-25 |
Noah and I made her a sign.
| From 2010-06-25 |
and sat waiting expectedly for sister.
Finally the big moment arrived. They turned the corner and she started squealing. I could hear her before I could see her.
| From 2010-06-25 |
Who's happier?
| From 2010-06-25 |
Aslyn really missed Peanut. She kept saying that Peanut was missing her and she needed to get home. In reality I'm not really sure Peanut missed her, but either way, Aslyn was thrilled to see Peanut and spent a good part of her first day home with Peanut on her lap.
| From 2010-06-25 |
Ever seen a weiner dog riding in a toy car?
| From 2010-06-25 |
| From 2010-06-25 |
Thanks Grandmas and Grandpas for the fun adventure and the nice break here at home. We'll do it again sometime.
1 comment:
I love the picture of her with Peanut in the toy car. Priceless. :)
Post a Comment