Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthdays with Mickey

After finishing the marathon, I did one of the "goofiest" =) things I've ever done and headed off to celebrate Aslyn and I's birthdays at Disneyland. Aunt LuLu was with us and we had lots of fun exploring Disneyland and California Adventure for two days.





From 2010-03-23
Aslyn with her birthday button and LuLu






From 2010-03-23
Crazy driver Aslyn. We "chased"LuLu and Aslyn loved it.









From 2010-03-23

Crazy picture at lunch.













From 2010-03-23

Handsome little man








From 2010-03-23
Chilling









From 2010-03-23
Peek-a-boo!









From 2010-03-23
Smiles with Mickey









From 2010-03-23

A goofy crowd








From 2010-03-23

Billy and Lindsay somehow snuck a cake into the car and surprised us with it.






From 2010-03-23
Aslyn loves Woody and was thrilled to meet him.







From 2010-03-23
Aslyn picnic-ing in the hotel room for breakfast.









From 2010-03-23
Silly Noah













From 2010-03-23














From 2010-03-23

Carousel








From 2010-03-23
These singing ladies came by and serenaded us for our birthday. Aslyn thought they were great.









From 2010-03-23
More crazy driving.









From 2010-03-23
Ladybug tea-cups.









From 2010-03-23
Still moving at the end of the day. Going to a theme park for two days probably wasn't the best way to recover from the marathon but it ended up being okay. There were times I wondered if I'd be able to climb out of the ride after sitting down but we survived. =) I'm glad the hotel had a spa.









From 2010-03-23
Noah konked out.









From 2010-03-23
Billy with the kids headed to the pool.







From 2010-03-23

Fun birthday memories. 3 and 30.

1 comment: