Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

From 2010-03-29
Who are these nice looking people? =)

From 2010-03-29
Easter baskets

From 2010-03-29
Noah discovers a chocolate sheep

From 2010-03-29
Singing Donald was a hit

From 2010-03-29

Look! An egg!
From 2010-03-29
Noah had fun looking for eggs.



From 2010-03-29
and tasting them.

From 2010-03-29
A cute profile.


From 2010-03-29
Aslyn and her egg people. She loved putting the face stickers on them. We dyed eggs in the evening and before bed she kissed each one good night and tucked it into the egg carton to sleep. Such a silly girl.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the pictures, wish I would have been there. I have to say that in the first picture, I though dad was in the picture... then realized it was Billy! Ut oh!

Edie said...

Adorable......was Aslyn able to actually eat them? Or will they be aging in her basket?